Disaster Recovery (DR) is often an item that is continually pushed down the priority list in today’s hectic business world. Fires, storms, and even power outages are unpredictable and can take a business down in an instant. Fortunately, proper planning can help prevent such devastation.
When Indianapolis was hit by a fierce thunderstorm that caused severe damage to a downtown high-rise building, several companies turned to Modern Information Solutions for assistance with disaster recovery. We have extensive experience in the creation, continual modification, and execution of disaster recovery and business continuity plans. Our experts believe in an aggressive, well-documented approach to DR planning, and are able to assist you in coming up with solutions to account for the different kinds of disasters that could affect your business.
With proper planning, quarterly walkthroughs and audits, a solid DR plan can minimize the loss of data and downtime your company may face during a disaster.
- Protection of your critical data and files
- Fast data recovery
- Asset and inventory documentation
- Virtualization of failed servers to reduce downtime
- Remote off-site storage for data security, accessibility and compliance
- Built-in archiving that simplifies backup access
- Round-the-clock monitoring by our expert technicians