The Litigation Support Specialist will report to the Litigation Support manager of Modern Information Solutions. The Litigation Support Specialist will work directly with clients to provide consultative knowledge, assist in litigation specific application support and training, and aide in organization and presentation of case materials.
- Implements, manages, trains and provides overall support for litigation support software platforms including but not limited to Relativity, Xera, NextPoint, Everlaw, Trial Director, Crivella West
- Fulfill client requests in locating documents, depositions, and other case related needs
- Assist in preparation of documents or exhibits for hearings, depositions, and trial including but not limited to Word documents, PowerPoint presentations and analyses in Excel.
- Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and other external sources through writing, telephone and email
- Professionalism in the most high-level and challenging interactions
- Passion for working with others, specifically in a support role
- Ability to clearly explain principles and ideas to clients at a variety of skill levels
- The ability to provide full attention to what clients are saying, taking time to understand the key points being made, asking questions as appropriate
- Strong intrapersonal skills. Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do, especially in stressful situations
- Strong organizational and project management skills, the ability to effectively juggle competing demands, prioritize appropriately, and oversee multiple tasks simultaneously
- A strong work ethic and the ability to take ownership of projects and guide them to completion
- High degree of confidence and energy level coupled with leadership initiative
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant work experience is required
- Strong organizational skills both as this role will involve maintaining complex levels of organization electronically
- An intermediate to advanced understanding of computer concepts and technology (i.e. email, cloud, file sharing, etc.)
- Demonstrated advanced technical skills in: Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe in a PC environment
- Prior legal specific knowledge or legal software knowledge is a plus
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Experience in training others on various software programs is a plus
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.